Quality and Sustainability
We take care of the environment, we think about the future
At Bodegas Yuntero, sustainability is an absolute priority, we are aware of the impact that our activity has both on an environmental level and from a social and economic point of view, on the surrounding environment and in which our wines are produced.
We are reinforcing our action plan for the upcoming years in order to improve and strengthen the measures that our winery currently has:
In the environmental area, we are firmly committed to renewable energies by installing a photovoltaic park of more than 1000 solar panels, capable of producing 450 Kw/h per year. We are also committed to the acquisition of more efficient equipment from the point of energy consumption such as LED lighting, design and construction of energy certified buildings...
Part of our current and future strategy is reducing water consumption, in the production process. Our winery is currently capable of purifying 100% of the generated discharges thanks to its Wastewater Treatment Plant with a capacity of 600 m3/day.
All these environmental measures are certified under the ISO14001 standard.
On a social level, the winery promotes people, communities and cultural development of the surrounding environment in order to achieve an adequate and equitable overall level of life, health and education quality. For that matter, we are firmly commited on implementing gender equality at all of our organization levels.
From an economic point of view, we seek to promote an economic growth that generates equitable wealth without harming natural resources. An equal distribution of economic resources will allow us to strengthen the other pillars of sustainability to achieve complete development.
The Cooperativa Jesús del Perdón has implemented a quality management system since 2006 under the world reference standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008. Thanks to this system we can guarantee quality in the different processes of winemaking as well as in the commercialization of the same, seeking as a final objective to achieve the full satisfaction of our clients through the quality of the product and the quality of the service.
Today, international markets are increasingly aware and are increasingly demanding, demanding quality products that guarantee Food Safety for the consumer. In this sense, our Cooperative has implemented and certified two of the most demanding standards worldwide in relation to the achievement of safe products for the consumer:
In the field of Organic Agriculture, our cooperative was a pioneer in the production and production of organic wine. Currently, in addition to the certificates that guarantee us at a European level for the production of organic wine, we have the necessary certifications for the marketing of organic wine worldwide. Among the most important certifications we highlight:
- Standard Delinat
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
The Governing Council of the COOPERATIVE JESUS OF FORGIVENESS considers essential the development, at all levels of its organization, of a Quality, Environment and Food Safety Management System, based on the Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and in the BRC and IFS Food Safety Protocols, in order to certify the safe production of our products, complying with the legal and regulatory requirements that are applicable in our wine production, aging, bottling and marketing activities, and with those established by the client, and other requirements that the organization subscribes, related to its environmental aspects and occupational health and safety hazards.
Our clients must perceive that the Quality of the products and services made by the COOPERATIVE JESUS OF FORGIVENESS they are the result of a job well done, during all stages of its development. To achieve this goal, Management promotes a system that must have the enthusiasm and understanding of the entire workforce.
The Governing Board as the driving force and first involved in quality, supports all staff in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the system, considering each worker as the protagonist of the most important phase of a company's service, of recognized Quality, promoting also responsibility towards the environment.
The Governing Council establishes its commitment and continuous improvement in environmental aspects, occupational health and safety, and quality, establishing and verifying compliance with the annual objectives and goals, acquiring a commitment to prevent injuries and illnesses, and collaboration with environmental authorities. and of job.
The COOPERATIVE JESUS OF FORGIVENESS Through its Integrated Management System, it wants to demonstrate to its clients and all interested parties, its concern and commitment to Quality and the Environment and to achieve a guarantee for the future that only competitive, sustainable organizations at the forefront of the market can to offer.
Our work must be based on fundamental pillars:
- Technical and human capacity. First quality products that meet the expectations of the interested parties. Manufacture innocuous, legal and authentic products that meet the specified quality, as well as assuming its responsibility towards its customers.
- Define and maintain a clear plan to drive the development and continuous improvement of a culture of quality and food safety. Including: Defined activities involving all areas of the establishment that have an influence on product safety, an action plan that indicate how the activities will be carried out and measured, as well as the expected timeframes, and an analysis of the effectiveness of the activities carried out
- Respect, before its employees, equal opportunities, treatment, their privacy, their freedom of opinion, to guarantee a safe work environment and health, the necessary training, employment stability, fair compensation, as well as avoiding forms of psychological persecution
- Offer its clients a quality service, within the agreed period, maintain due confidentiality and respect for the privacy of their data, adopt a attitude of honesty and have procedures for handling suggestions and complaints
- Promote in all employees a greater degree of solidarity, responsibility, social participation and the culture of quality and food safety.
- Manage effectively and efficiently, by making its business activity compatible with the exercise of its social responsibility.
- Maintain a social communication channel, with transparency criteria, fostering a cooperative relationship with the authorities and an open dialogue with the interested parties, at whose disposal it places this policy.
- Correct and precise definition of the procedures, responsibilities and functions to be followed in all departments
- Compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
- The contractual requirements, the wishes and expectations of the clients are the criteria to establish the pattern of quality in our products and services.
- Promotion of qualitu, environmental and food safety, at all comany levels, providing adequate training for all the staff.
- Prevention, control and minimization of the environmental effects generated in the environment, derived from our activity.
- Promotion of the implementation of segregation programs at the origin of waste, to favor its subsequent reuse and/or proper disposal.
- Arrange the delivery of our products in a way that causes the least possible environmental impact, also ensuring that the products reach our customers in suitable containers that comply with applicable environmental regulations.
- Consider environmental criteria a priority in decision-making, and study at all times the best available environmental technology, thus modernizing our processes to increase their efficiency in a reasonable period of time and where necessary.
- Commitment and continuous improvement establishing and verifying the fulfillment of the annual objectives and goals.
- Collaboration with the authorities
- Provision of the necessary resources
- Analyze the expectations of all stakeholders of our Management Systems and take steps to achieve them. Analyze the risks and opportunities related to our activities and take measures accordingly to guarantee continuous improvement, taking into account consider this approach.
The requirements that the Quality, Environment and Food Safety Management System establishes for all the departments are included in the procedures
related in the Quality, Environment and Food Safety Management Manual, as well as in the documentation derived from them and which are part of the
Integrated Management System. In order to comply with this Policy, which will be available to the public, the collaboration of all staff is essential, and they must
know it, comply with it and be convinced of the need to assume the need to optimize customer service, through a constant effort to improve.
Our Quality, Environment, and Food Safety Management System must allow us to obtain and maintain satisfied customers now and in the future, in addition to
be a competitive advantage over companies in our sector.
In Manzanares, on January 04th, 2021