- In 1970, a change of chairman occurs; Mr Pedro Capilla Díaz de López Díaz, mayor of Manzanares and chairman of Caja Rural taking over the post. The Minister of Labour is named honorary member.
- In 1973, the D.O. Manzanares is requested from the appropriate bodies. Also in that year, it is awarded the gold medal at the Brussels Food Show, and the U.S. Ambassador visits the winery.
- In 1974, the Yuntero Pálido Manzanares and Yuntero Tinto Fino trademarks are registered.
- In 1975, work is undertaken for the distillery and for bulk wine loading with RENFE.
- In 1976, the cooperative undertakes expansion of the bottling line to 4,000 bottles/hour.
- In 1977, the winery is included in D.O. Mancha.
- In 1978, a study into the cooling of musts is carried out to improve production and the offices are moved to the winery facilities.