History - 1.950

1.950

    • On March 20 1954, the Jesús del Perdón Cooperative is founded, the result of the need of a group of 102 wine growers in the area to develop and market products derived from their vineyards and to defend themselves from the speculation they were subjected to. At that time, Mr Blas Tello Fdez-Caballero was named honorary member; the Minister of Agriculture, the honorary chairman; Mr Jesús López Peláez, chairman; and Mr Teodoro Sánchez-Migallón, manager.
    • In 1955, the winery is opened, with a capacity of 6,000,000 kg.
    • In 1957, the premises situated in C/ Reyes Católicos are purchased to make offices.
  • historiayuntero

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información ‘aquí’. Para obtener más información sobre las cookies que utilizamos y cómo eliminarlas, accede a nuestra política de privacidad.

Acepto las cookies en este sitio.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk